Dossiers, brochures and info sheets
- Save our seeds - all the necessary documents, especially at EU level, about keeping GMOs out of conventional and organic seeds
Newsletters and mailing-lists
- Tierrechte - monthly newsletter on animal genetic engineering. Archive of previous newsletters.
- Keine gentechnik - daily or weekly GMO news
- Save our seeds - newsletter (not regular) about keeping GMOs out of conventional and organic seeds
- Gen-ethischer Informationsdienst (GID) - a printed journal with about 50 or 60 pages, published (since 1986!!!) by Gen-ethical Network (Gen-ethisches Netzwerk) dealing with a wide range of biotechnical (genetic engineering), agricultural and medical topics, for example science, politics, research, economy and ethics. Issued 7 times a year, every two months, plus a special number - GID Spezial - with the December issue. Part of each new issue is available for free online. There's also an archive on the website and the one year old issues are for free as well (not completed yet).